Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on EditorCurveBindingToMono when Animation tab is open with a specific prefab selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "ZombMe.zip"
2. Open scene "Level1E"
3. Select "RestartFadeOverlay" in Hierarchy
4. Open the "Animation" tab
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0b12, 2021.2.0a9
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007ff78371e4d8 (Unity) EditorCurveBindingToMono
0x00007ff78370d772 (Unity) AnimationUtilityBindings::GetCurveBindings
0x00007ff784834427 (Unity) AnimationUtility_CUSTOM_GetCurveBindings
0x000001e7db92fce7 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.AnimationUtility:GetCurveBindings (UnityEngine.AnimationClip)
0x000001e7db94f8bb (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditorInternal.AnimationWindowSelectionItem:get_curves ()
0x000001e7db94f343 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditorInternal.AnimationWindowState:get_allCurves ()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform