Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on dynamic_array<unsigned char,0>::erase when using a Player Settings Preset
1. Open attached project "UnityTests"
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Set the preset to "OculusQuest_PlayerSettings"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a15
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (the preset breaks after downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor