Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on dynamic_array<unsigned char,0>::erase when using a Player Settings Preset
1. Open attached project "UnityTests"
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Set the preset to "OculusQuest_PlayerSettings"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a15
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (the preset breaks after downgrading)
Sep 10, 2020 13:59
I tried to create 2 presets for custom Android player settings and it crashes for me as well on 2020.1.0f.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a3