Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on dynamic_array<unsigned char,0>::erase when using a Player Settings Preset
1. Open attached project "UnityTests"
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Set the preset to "OculusQuest_PlayerSettings"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a15
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (the preset breaks after downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode