Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on clear_assembly_from_modifiers when entering Play mode from Rider Debug
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Rider_Debug_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "test.cs" script with Rider 2018.3
3. Attach Rider to Unity editor
4. Press Play in Rider
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.2f1.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a1
Backported to 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode