Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on clear_assembly_from_modifiers when entering Play mode from Rider Debug
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Rider_Debug_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "test.cs" script with Rider 2018.3
3. Attach Rider to Unity editor
4. Press Play in Rider
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.2f1.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a1
Backported to 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up