Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on clear_assembly_from_modifiers when entering Play mode from Rider Debug
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Rider_Debug_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "test.cs" script with Rider 2018.3
3. Attach Rider to Unity editor
4. Press Play in Rider
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.2f1.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a1
Backported to 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made