Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on clear_assembly_from_modifiers when entering Play mode from Rider Debug
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Rider_Debug_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "test.cs" script with Rider 2018.3
3. Attach Rider to Unity editor
4. Press Play in Rider
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.2f1.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a1
Backported to 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field