Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on clear_assembly_from_modifiers when entering Play mode from Rider Debug
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Rider_Debug_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "test.cs" script with Rider 2018.3
3. Attach Rider to Unity editor
4. Press Play in Rider
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.2f1.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a1
Backported to 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle