Search Issue Tracker
Crash on cask::SafeEnum in Editor when exchanging DirectX 11 textures
How to reproduce:
1. Run "Tutorial04.exe" from the user's attached archive "SpoutSenderExample.zip"
2. Open user's attached project from "SpoutUnityProject.zip"
3. Open Scene "SampleScene"
4. Enter Play Mode and wait around 5 seconds
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.36f1 ("DllNotFoundException: SpoutWrapper.dll", even though the library is present)
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF88E067C95 (nvwgf2umx) NVENCODEAPI_Thunk
0x00007FF88DD3977D (nvwgf2umx) cask::ShaderList<cask::ConvShader,cask::Convolution>::availableShaders
0x00007FF88E7B4D7F (nvwgf2umx) cask::SafeEnum<cask::md::Algorithm_ENUMCLASS_SCOPEWRAPPER>::operator=
0x00007FFCE672F9EA (nvwgf2umx) NVENCODEAPI_Thunk
0x00007FFCE73A2154 (nvwgf2umx) OpenAdapter12
- Crashes after error "d3d11: RegisterNativeTexture could not get texture"
- Does NOT reproduce in Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend