Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash on baking GI, moving reflection probe, baking only reflection probe
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached scene
2. Move the reflection probe left so its bounding box intersects the left wall (still inside the box)
3. Bake using the Generate Lighting button.
4. Notice how the reflection probe is black
5. Move the reflection probe right so its bounding box intersects the right wall
6. Bake using the Bake button on the reflection probe inspector
Note: For some reason this does not reproduce easily when screen-capturing.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode