Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on baking GI, moving reflection probe, baking only reflection probe
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached scene
2. Move the reflection probe left so its bounding box intersects the left wall (still inside the box)
3. Bake using the Generate Lighting button.
4. Notice how the reflection probe is black
5. Move the reflection probe right so its bounding box intersects the right wall
6. Bake using the Bake button on the reflection probe inspector
Note: For some reason this does not reproduce easily when screen-capturing.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator