Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash on baking GI, moving reflection probe, baking only reflection probe
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached scene
2. Move the reflection probe left so its bounding box intersects the left wall (still inside the box)
3. Bake using the Generate Lighting button.
4. Notice how the reflection probe is black
5. Move the reflection probe right so its bounding box intersects the right wall
6. Bake using the Bake button on the reflection probe inspector
Note: For some reason this does not reproduce easily when screen-capturing.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac