Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2022.2.6f1, 2023.1.0a3
Crash on AwakeFromLoadQueue::CheckGameObjectAndComponentStructure when loading a scene manually
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1418516project.zip"
2. Open Scene "Level_1"
3. Observe crash
Reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007ff6d18a2824 (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::CheckGameObjectAndComponentStructure
0x00007ff6d18a8b16 (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::PersistentManagerAwakeFromLoad
0x00007ff6d156b21e (Unity) LoadSceneOperation::CompleteAwakeSequence
0x00007ff6d156bd80 (Unity) LoadSceneOperation::CompletePreloadManagerLoadSceneEditor
0x00007ff6d156cbdb (Unity) LoadSceneOperation::IntegrateMainThread
0x00007ff6d1570376 (Unity) PreloadManager::UpdatePreloadingSingleStep
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a3):
Fixed in 2023.1.0a3
Resolution Note (2020.3.X):
Can not be backported because the root order changed