Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on AnimationBlendTreePlayable PropagateStateMachineInfoToChildClips when loading a Scene for a second time
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press the Play button in the game
4. Press Esc when the Scene Loads
5. Press the Back to title button
6. Press the Play button again
Expected result: 2_Game Scene loads
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
After step 5, some errors are logged to the Console:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreventLoadingFromFile != nameSpaceID',
Could not test on Unity version 2017.4 due to Addressables Package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"