Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Crash on AnimationBlendTreePlayable PropagateStateMachineInfoToChildClips when loading a Scene for a second time
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press the Play button in the game
4. Press Esc when the Scene Loads
5. Press the Back to title button
6. Press the Play button again
Expected result: 2_Game Scene loads
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
After step 5, some errors are logged to the Console:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreventLoadingFromFile != nameSpaceID',
Could not test on Unity version 2017.4 due to Addressables Package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build