Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
This is a project that was provided by a custommer, that used Plastic SCM.
It's no longer connected to the SCM server now. When upgrading it from 18.3 to 19.1 or 19.2, i get a crash the first time i attempt the upgrade.
On the second attempt, the upgrade goes through without any more incidents.
- Download this project
- open it with 19.1.0b9 or 19.2.0a10
- notice the crash (i get an 100% repro om my PC, but only the first time)
Cannot repro with 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b5
Reproduce with 2019.1.0b9 , 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called