Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash in UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:INTERNAL_CALL_RenderGameViewCamerasInternal when HDR is disabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. In the Game window, select Display 2;
4. Choose Main Camera and disable HDR in the Inspector;
5. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: no crash in the Editor when HDR is disabled and Display 1 is not selected.
Actual result: crash in the Editor when HDR is disabled and Display 1 is not selected.
Note: Editor does not crash if 3rd OR 4th steps are skipped.
Reproduced with Oculus Rift DK2.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a6.
Regression introduced on versions: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity