Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:INTERNAL_CALL_RenderGameViewCamerasInternal when HDR is disabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. In the Game window, select Display 2;
4. Choose Main Camera and disable HDR in the Inspector;
5. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: no crash in the Editor when HDR is disabled and Display 1 is not selected.
Actual result: crash in the Editor when HDR is disabled and Display 1 is not selected.
Note: Editor does not crash if 3rd OR 4th steps are skipped.
Reproduced with Oculus Rift DK2.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a6.
Regression introduced on versions: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object