Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash in UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:INTERNAL_CALL_RenderGameViewCamerasInternal when HDR is disabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. In the Game window, select Display 2;
4. Choose Main Camera and disable HDR in the Inspector;
5. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: no crash in the Editor when HDR is disabled and Display 1 is not selected.
Actual result: crash in the Editor when HDR is disabled and Display 1 is not selected.
Note: Editor does not crash if 3rd OR 4th steps are skipped.
Reproduced with Oculus Rift DK2.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a6.
Regression introduced on versions: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build