Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in scripting_produce_method_from_backend when creating a new Scene from a static function with DidReloadScripts attribute
1. Import attached project.
2. Right-click on "CrashRepro.cs" in Assets.
3. Select "Reimport".
Result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Note #1: With 5.6 and 2017.1 versions, Unity crashes instantly, without even opening the project.
Note #2: Possibly related to case 867683. However, that case has been listed as fixed and is no longer reproducible with 5.6 and 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded