Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in scripting_produce_method_from_backend when creating a new Scene from a static function with DidReloadScripts attribute
1. Import attached project.
2. Right-click on "CrashRepro.cs" in Assets.
3. Select "Reimport".
Result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Note #1: With 5.6 and 2017.1 versions, Unity crashes instantly, without even opening the project.
Note #2: Possibly related to case 867683. However, that case has been listed as fixed and is no longer reproducible with 5.6 and 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments