Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash in scripting_produce_method_from_backend when creating a new Scene from a static function with DidReloadScripts attribute
1. Import attached project.
2. Right-click on "CrashRepro.cs" in Assets.
3. Select "Reimport".
Result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Note #1: With 5.6 and 2017.1 versions, Unity crashes instantly, without even opening the project.
Note #2: Possibly related to case 867683. However, that case has been listed as fixed and is no longer reproducible with 5.6 and 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error