Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in scripting_produce_method_from_backend when creating a new Scene from a static function with DidReloadScripts attribute
1. Import attached project.
2. Right-click on "CrashRepro.cs" in Assets.
3. Select "Reimport".
Result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Note #1: With 5.6 and 2017.1 versions, Unity crashes instantly, without even opening the project.
Note #2: Possibly related to case 867683. However, that case has been listed as fixed and is no longer reproducible with 5.6 and 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode