Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in scripting_produce_method_from_backend when creating a new Scene from a static function with DidReloadScripts attribute
1. Import attached project.
2. Right-click on "CrashRepro.cs" in Assets.
3. Select "Reimport".
Result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Note #1: With 5.6 and 2017.1 versions, Unity crashes instantly, without even opening the project.
Note #2: Possibly related to case 867683. However, that case has been listed as fixed and is no longer reproducible with 5.6 and 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed