Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
5.4 crashes in scene view rendering when something disables the hidden scene view camera
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Host on build client
4. Play scene in editor
5. Join localhost
6. Open Scene view tab
7. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.4.0b1, 5.4.0b2
Regression from 5.3.1p3
Underlying issue is that in that project, GameObject.Find("SceneCamera") started returning the internal scene view camera, and not the GO in the scene. Unexpected things ahoy!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete