Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
5.4 crashes in scene view rendering when something disables the hidden scene view camera
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Host on build client
4. Play scene in editor
5. Join localhost
6. Open Scene view tab
7. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.4.0b1, 5.4.0b2
Regression from 5.3.1p3
Underlying issue is that in that project, GameObject.Find("SceneCamera") started returning the internal scene view camera, and not the GO in the scene. Unexpected things ahoy!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator