Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
5.4 crashes in scene view rendering when something disables the hidden scene view camera
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Host on build client
4. Play scene in editor
5. Join localhost
6. Open Scene view tab
7. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.4.0b1, 5.4.0b2
Regression from 5.3.1p3
Underlying issue is that in that project, GameObject.Find("SceneCamera") started returning the internal scene view camera, and not the GO in the scene. Unexpected things ahoy!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"