Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in ProceduralMaterialData::GetSubstancePackage when opening likely corrupted scene
I have a test scene for a hi-res terrain with RTP etc. Not much else in the scene at all.
The editor crashed suddenly; I believe the last change was to remove a deprecated substance texture from a surface before saving the scene, because it kept throwing error messages/assertion errors on flags - in the console.
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.4.2f1, 5.3.6p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP