Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in ProceduralMaterialData::GetSubstancePackage when opening likely corrupted scene
I have a test scene for a hi-res terrain with RTP etc. Not much else in the scene at all.
The editor crashed suddenly; I believe the last change was to remove a deprecated substance texture from a surface before saving the scene, because it kept throwing error messages/assertion errors on flags - in the console.
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.4.2f1, 5.3.6p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up