Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in ProceduralMaterialData::GetSubstancePackage when opening likely corrupted scene
I have a test scene for a hi-res terrain with RTP etc. Not much else in the scene at all.
The editor crashed suddenly; I believe the last change was to remove a deprecated substance texture from a surface before saving the scene, because it kept throwing error messages/assertion errors on flags - in the console.
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.4.2f1, 5.3.6p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted