Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in ProceduralMaterialData::GetSubstancePackage when opening likely corrupted scene
I have a test scene for a hi-res terrain with RTP etc. Not much else in the scene at all.
The editor crashed suddenly; I believe the last change was to remove a deprecated substance texture from a surface before saving the scene, because it kept throwing error messages/assertion errors on flags - in the console.
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.4.2f1, 5.3.6p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails