Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in ProceduralMaterialData::GetSubstancePackage when opening likely corrupted scene
I have a test scene for a hi-res terrain with RTP etc. Not much else in the scene at all.
The editor crashed suddenly; I believe the last change was to remove a deprecated substance texture from a surface before saving the scene, because it kept throwing error messages/assertion errors on flags - in the console.
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene
3. Editor crashes
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.4.2f1, 5.3.6p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator