Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Crash in physx::NpArticulationReducedCoordinate::createCache() when calling JointState.SaveJointState for unparented bodies
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (JointBug.zip)
2. Open the JointBug scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click 'Save joint states' - no crash occurs
5. Click 'Unparent "Fixed"'
6. Click 'Save joint states' again
Expected result: joint states are saved, the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.0a22(project incompatible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader