Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Crash in ovrp_SetOverlayQuad3 in build, when entering/exiting fullscreen mode
1) Download attached project
2) Open project in 5.5.3p4
3) Make in PlayerSettings, VR is enabled and Oculus SDK selected. Oculus Rift setup
4) Build and Run this project, once done, make sure start it in full screen
5) Observe everything looks OK on both screen and headset
6) Hit Alt+Enter to switch to windowed mode
7) Observe app freeze and crash
Dump file attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`