Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Crash in ovrp_SetOverlayQuad3 in build, when entering/exiting fullscreen mode
1) Download attached project
2) Open project in 5.5.3p4
3) Make in PlayerSettings, VR is enabled and Oculus SDK selected. Oculus Rift setup
4) Build and Run this project, once done, make sure start it in full screen
5) Observe everything looks OK on both screen and headset
6) Hit Alt+Enter to switch to windowed mode
7) Observe app freeze and crash
Dump file attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems