Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash in output_l when saving the Scene
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Ray Home" scene;
3. Delete or change something in the scene;
4. Try to save the scene.
Expected result: Editor does not crash on save.
Actual result: Editor crashes on save.
Note: If you delete "ProBuilder Mesh" in the Hierarchy, Editor does not crash.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Note: On versions 5.5.4p1, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b2 Fatal Error was thrown: "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container