Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash in output_l when saving the Scene
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Ray Home" scene;
3. Delete or change something in the scene;
4. Try to save the scene.
Expected result: Editor does not crash on save.
Actual result: Editor crashes on save.
Note: If you delete "ProBuilder Mesh" in the Hierarchy, Editor does not crash.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Note: On versions 5.5.4p1, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b2 Fatal Error was thrown: "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak