Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash in output_l when saving the Scene
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Ray Home" scene;
3. Delete or change something in the scene;
4. Try to save the scene.
Expected result: Editor does not crash on save.
Actual result: Editor crashes on save.
Note: If you delete "ProBuilder Mesh" in the Hierarchy, Editor does not crash.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Note: On versions 5.5.4p1, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b2 Fatal Error was thrown: "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders