Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash in mono_marshal_get_cache when reentering Play mode after video clip is previewed
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. In any scene, enter Play mode.
4. Start and pause clip preview.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. Start clip preview. (Nothing should happen).
7. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone