Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Crash in mono_marshal_get_cache when reentering Play mode after video clip is previewed
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. In any scene, enter Play mode.
4. Start and pause clip preview.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. Start clip preview. (Nothing should happen).
7. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0