Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash in mono_marshal_get_cache when reentering Play mode after video clip is previewed
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. In any scene, enter Play mode.
4. Start and pause clip preview.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. Start clip preview. (Nothing should happen).
7. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect