Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in mono_marshal_get_cache when reentering Play mode after video clip is previewed
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. In any scene, enter Play mode.
4. Start and pause clip preview.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. Start clip preview. (Nothing should happen).
7. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build