Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
crash in mono_class_init using reflection to get an item from a dictionary with string as key and another collection as a value
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project "repro.zip"
2. open scene 'Main'
3. start and stop play mode repeatedly (usually two times are enough)
- should crash at this point
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b2
0x00007FFAD8935E36 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\class.c:4350] mono_class_init
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button