Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
crash in mono_class_init using reflection to get an item from a dictionary with string as key and another collection as a value
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project "repro.zip"
2. open scene 'Main'
3. start and stop play mode repeatedly (usually two times are enough)
- should crash at this point
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b2
0x00007FFAD8935E36 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\class.c:4350] mono_class_init
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity