Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
crash in mono_class_init using reflection to get an item from a dictionary with string as key and another collection as a value
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project "repro.zip"
2. open scene 'Main'
3. start and stop play mode repeatedly (usually two times are enough)
- should crash at this point
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b2
0x00007FFAD8935E36 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\class.c:4350] mono_class_init
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view