Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
crash in mono_class_init using reflection to get an item from a dictionary with string as key and another collection as a value
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project "repro.zip"
2. open scene 'Main'
3. start and stop play mode repeatedly (usually two times are enough)
- should crash at this point
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b2
0x00007FFAD8935E36 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\class.c:4350] mono_class_init
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()