Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1
Crash in GetBuildUsageTagFromAssets when the project has ShaderVariants
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Go to Graphics Settings (Edit > Project Settings > Graphics) and set the Size of Preloaded Shaders to 0;
4. Build the project;
5. Go to Graphics Settings and set the Size of Preloaded Shaders to 1;
6. Repeat step 4.
Expected result: no crash when the Project includes ShaderVariants.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible on versions: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproducible on versions: 5.5.1p3.
Regression found on version: 5.5.1p4.
Note: on version 5.4.4p4 Editor crashes with a different Stack Trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`