Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in GetBuildUsageTagFromAssets when the project has ShaderVariants
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Go to Graphics Settings (Edit > Project Settings > Graphics) and set the Size of Preloaded Shaders to 0;
4. Build the project;
5. Go to Graphics Settings and set the Size of Preloaded Shaders to 1;
6. Repeat step 4.
Expected result: no crash when the Project includes ShaderVariants.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible on versions: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproducible on versions: 5.5.1p3.
Regression found on version: 5.5.1p4.
Note: on version 5.4.4p4 Editor crashes with a different Stack Trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set