Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1
Crash in GetBuildUsageTagFromAssets when the project has ShaderVariants
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Go to Graphics Settings (Edit > Project Settings > Graphics) and set the Size of Preloaded Shaders to 0;
4. Build the project;
5. Go to Graphics Settings and set the Size of Preloaded Shaders to 1;
6. Repeat step 4.
Expected result: no crash when the Project includes ShaderVariants.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible on versions: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproducible on versions: 5.5.1p3.
Regression found on version: 5.5.1p4.
Note: on version 5.4.4p4 Editor crashes with a different Stack Trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)