Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash in GenerateParticleGeometry when a Particle System with Sprites Texture Sheet and FPS Mode has Infinite Start Lifetime
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Particle System
3. Set the 'Start Lifetime' parameter to 'Infinite'
4. Enable 'Texture Sheet Animation'
5. Select 'Sprites' Mode and 'FPS' Time Mode
Expected result: the Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a3 (Time Mode parameter not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar