Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Crash in GenerateParticleGeometry when a Particle System with Sprites Texture Sheet and FPS Mode has Infinite Start Lifetime
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Particle System
3. Set the 'Start Lifetime' parameter to 'Infinite'
4. Enable 'Texture Sheet Animation'
5. Select 'Sprites' Mode and 'FPS' Time Mode
Expected result: the Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a3 (Time Mode parameter not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors