Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash in GenerateParticleGeometry when a Particle System with Sprites Texture Sheet and FPS Mode has Infinite Start Lifetime
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Particle System
3. Set the 'Start Lifetime' parameter to 'Infinite'
4. Enable 'Texture Sheet Animation'
5. Select 'Sprites' Mode and 'FPS' Time Mode
Expected result: the Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a3 (Time Mode parameter not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`