Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash if more than 65535 game objects on exiting playmode/build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "GameObject" in the hierarchy and make its "Count" field more than 65535 in inspector
3. Build and run the application
4. Close the application
5. Observe crash
Note: crash also appears if in the editor you turn to playmode and out of it more than two times. Stacktrace on crashing editor "0x00000001401D9704 (Unity) MemoryManager::Deallocate"
Tested with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete