Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash during script compilation when compiling a script which has SerializeReference attribute and is attached to a GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1167060-AlphaTesting")
2. Attach "Player.cs" script to any game object in the scene
3. Make a change in the script, save it and go back to the editor
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project