Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5
Crash during project build when accessing Remote Shader Cache
Unity may non-deterministically crash while building shaders, specifically while accessing the remote shader cache.
A common workaround for the issue is to launch with `-disableShaderCacheRemote`.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications