Search Issue Tracker
Crash at UnityEditor.TestTools.TestRunner.EditModeRunner:InvokeDelegator when running test that creates proxy server
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run the "CacheNewExperience" test
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4
Couldn't test on 2017.1 because of compiler errors.
If you comment out the test script and uncomment it the crash is not reproducible anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display