Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Crash after reverting prefab and pressing undo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "case 804333 repro" project
2. Open "crash scene" scene
3. Select PlayerTriggers>SignTrigger object in hierarchy
4. Move it around the scene as much as you want
5. Then revert SignTrigger prefab and pres CTRL + Z couple of times
Results: Editor crashes.
Reproduces with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p2
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails