Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Crash after reverting prefab and pressing undo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "case 804333 repro" project
2. Open "crash scene" scene
3. Select PlayerTriggers>SignTrigger object in hierarchy
4. Move it around the scene as much as you want
5. Then revert SignTrigger prefab and pres CTRL + Z couple of times
Results: Editor crashes.
Reproduces with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p2
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Jul 22, 2016 09:41
This really needs fixing, it's been logged as a bug in the beta but it affects the stable release of Unity as well. Surely crashbugs in the stable branch should have a high enough priority that they should not still be there 6 patch releases and a minor release later.