Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash after importing project from Collab
1. What happened
Imported project from Collab. Unity crashed after downloading everything and completing assets import.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Create project in Collab
- Download it anew from there
---> Editor crashes.
Looks like only OS X is affected. We've tried with different projects to the same result. Tried with projects created in 5.6.0b5, 5.5.1f1. Both crashed when opening in 5.6.0b5.
Uploading also system's 'Crash Dump' and Editor.log from one of previous failures as it looks a bit different.
This is a regression from 5.6.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect