Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
CPU Profiler 'Show Related Objects' panel contains random names
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build & Run the project
3. Connect Profiler to the player (Windows > Analysis > Profiler)
4. After recording few frames stop the recording
5. Select any frame
6. In the CPU profiler Hierarchy view select Camera.Render
7. Switch from 'No Details' to 'Show Related Objects'
Actual result: The Related Object names are random.
Expected result: The Related Object names are "N/A" or according to the object (Main Camera in this case).
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.16f1.
- In 2019.2.0a7 the names are empty (all versions before it was N/A)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project