Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
CPU Profiler 'Show Related Objects' panel contains random names
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build & Run the project
3. Connect Profiler to the player (Windows > Analysis > Profiler)
4. After recording few frames stop the recording
5. Select any frame
6. In the CPU profiler Hierarchy view select Camera.Render
7. Switch from 'No Details' to 'Show Related Objects'
Actual result: The Related Object names are random.
Expected result: The Related Object names are "N/A" or according to the object (Main Camera in this case).
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.16f1.
- In 2019.2.0a7 the names are empty (all versions before it was N/A)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh