Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
CPU Profiler 'Show Related Objects' panel contains random names
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build & Run the project
3. Connect Profiler to the player (Windows > Analysis > Profiler)
4. After recording few frames stop the recording
5. Select any frame
6. In the CPU profiler Hierarchy view select Camera.Render
7. Switch from 'No Details' to 'Show Related Objects'
Actual result: The Related Object names are random.
Expected result: The Related Object names are "N/A" or according to the object (Main Camera in this case).
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.16f1.
- In 2019.2.0a7 the names are empty (all versions before it was N/A)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker