Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
CPU Profiler 'Show Related Objects' panel contains random names
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build & Run the project
3. Connect Profiler to the player (Windows > Analysis > Profiler)
4. After recording few frames stop the recording
5. Select any frame
6. In the CPU profiler Hierarchy view select Camera.Render
7. Switch from 'No Details' to 'Show Related Objects'
Actual result: The Related Object names are random.
Expected result: The Related Object names are "N/A" or according to the object (Main Camera in this case).
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.16f1.
- In 2019.2.0a7 the names are empty (all versions before it was N/A)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer