Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
CPU Profiler 'Show Related Objects' panel contains random names
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build & Run the project
3. Connect Profiler to the player (Windows > Analysis > Profiler)
4. After recording few frames stop the recording
5. Select any frame
6. In the CPU profiler Hierarchy view select Camera.Render
7. Switch from 'No Details' to 'Show Related Objects'
Actual result: The Related Object names are random.
Expected result: The Related Object names are "N/A" or according to the object (Main Camera in this case).
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.16f1.
- In 2019.2.0a7 the names are empty (all versions before it was N/A)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode