Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BakingLOD_2020.1.0b1.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Open the Lighting window, and Generate Lightmap
Expected results: Baked shadows have no problem.
Actual results: Received shadows for small geometries are not baked.
Reproduced: 2020.1.0b1 or later
Not reproduced: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.0a24 (fast-lod-tracing branch), 2020.1.0a24 (public build), 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a26
- Only CPU lightmapper is wrong. Not Enlighten and GPU lightmapper.
- No dependencies to render-pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh