Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BakingLOD_2020.1.0b1.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Open the Lighting window, and Generate Lightmap
Expected results: Baked shadows have no problem.
Actual results: Received shadows for small geometries are not baked.
Reproduced: 2020.1.0b1 or later
Not reproduced: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.0a24 (fast-lod-tracing branch), 2020.1.0a24 (public build), 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a26
- Only CPU lightmapper is wrong. Not Enlighten and GPU lightmapper.
- No dependencies to render-pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button