Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BakingLOD_2020.1.0b1.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Open the Lighting window, and Generate Lightmap
Expected results: Baked shadows have no problem.
Actual results: Received shadows for small geometries are not baked.
Reproduced: 2020.1.0b1 or later
Not reproduced: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.0a24 (fast-lod-tracing branch), 2020.1.0a24 (public build), 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a26
- Only CPU lightmapper is wrong. Not Enlighten and GPU lightmapper.
- No dependencies to render-pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events