Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
"Corrective" blend shapes
Blend shapes in Unity seem to be only applied before skinned joint animation is applied. This means that while typical blend-shapes work fine, "Corrective" blend shapes do not.
A possible fix for this would be to allow Unity users to define whether blend shapes get applied before or after joint deformations. Applying the blendshape deltas after joint deformation should mimic the behavior of Maya's "Parallel" corrective blend shape features.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation