Search Issue Tracker
Coroutine started from Awake on object with NetworkIdentity does not run after the first yield
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached "CoroutineAwakeNetworkIdentity.zip"
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe only 1 being output to console and not 2
Expected result: If the coroutine is started, then it should get finished, or not get started at all.
Actual result: The coroutine gets started, then the networkIdentity disables the GameObject and, upon the next yield return, the coroutine is stopped.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.5.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator