Search Issue Tracker
Converting texture from ASTC format to RGBA32 drops quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "0" scene
3. Go to File -> Build settings and switch platform to Android.
4. Play the scene and press the button
Expected result: converting texture from ASTC to RGBA32 massively drops quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels to duplicate original texture.
Actual result: converting texture from ASTC to RGBA32 does not drop quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels to duplicate original texture.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0