Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Converting texture from ASTC format to RGBA32 drops quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "0" scene
3. Go to File -> Build settings and switch platform to Android.
4. Play the scene and press the button
Expected result: converting texture from ASTC to RGBA32 massively drops quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels to duplicate original texture.
Actual result: converting texture from ASTC to RGBA32 does not drop quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels to duplicate original texture.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button