Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Control Track that has an Animation track referenced does not revert state of GameObject when disabling Preview mode
1. Open the user attached project
2. Go to Window --> Timeline and open Timeline window (Should be open by default)
3. Select "ControlTrack" GameObject from Hierarchy
4. In Timeline Window, move the white slider on the Control Track, notice that the Cube position changes while doing that
5. Click on "Preview" button to disable "Preview mode"
Expected result: The cube should return to its initial state when disabling preview mode to its Control Track
Actual result: The cube does not revert to its initial state when disabling preview mode to its Control Track (is left in its previewed animation position)
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0b8, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Enabling Preview mode again, reverts the state of GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted