Search Issue Tracker
Context loss causes loss to materials, textures and shaders
1) What happened
Context loss causes loss to materials, textures and shaders.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open the supplied project
2. Open the ContextLossExample-scene
3. Build targeting the Flash Player.
4. Once the game is running, press CTRL ALT DELETE (Windows)
5. Return to the game.
6. Notice the loss of materials.
The scene should look the same before and after.
The materials fail to render properly, turning them black.
This happens in Firefox and Chrome (not tested in IE). Tested on Flash Player 11.5.5. Built using Unity 4.0.0f7 (not beta).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build