Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Context] Contextual nodes should be offset to appear at the mouse position
1. Create an Initialize contextual node
2. Drag an Update node out of it
3. Observe how Update is offset to the right by 50% of its width.
- Nodes created by dragging a noodle out should be offset to the left by 50% of their width, so they appear under each-other when they are created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline