Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Contents in the Scene window become unresponsive when using shortcuts to select/deselect GameObjects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UIBug.zip"
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Select the square using box select in the Scene window
4. Press "S" and select an empty square on the Tilemap
5. Press "W" to go back to the selection of GameObjects
6. Select the square using box select in the Scene window again
Expected result: the square box in the Scene window is selected
Actual result: objects in the Scene window become unresponsive to clicks.
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16)
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1 - UI Toolkit package unavailable, 2020.3.24f1 - due to errors in the Console window and some functionality missing after they were cleared.
- you can still change the position of the objects with transform arrows after selecting the GameObject from the Hierarchy window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element