Search Issue Tracker
Constraining Rigidbody2D position fails to stay in the start position, when another object applies force to it
1. Open attached project
2. open constrainBug scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Cube (2) does not move downwards
Actual result: It slowly moves downwards
Workaround: in cases like this, it usually means that the objects are too close in Mass. If the offending object (the one which pushes out the other object) has a lower mass, then this does not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag