Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 3.0.X, 3.2.X
Found in [Package]
Consonants and vowels are separated in Input Field when typing in Korean in UWP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project (45661).zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Open File>Build Settings...
4. Switch Platform to UWP
5. Build And Run the project
6. Switch keyboard language to Korean
7. Type G then H in the Input Field
Expected results: Letters are separate
Actual results: Letters merge
Reproducible with: 3.0.5 (2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17), 3.0.6 (2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a13)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio