Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Console windows disappear when Unity Editor is not in focus
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (29).zip"
2. Detach Console window to make it separate
3. Attach ConsoleE (Window -> Console Enhanced) console to the Console window
4. Move the mouse to the bottom of the Unity Editor
Expected results: Console window does not disappear
Actual result: Console window disappears
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.2.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3