Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Console windows disappear when Unity Editor is not in focus
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (29).zip"
2. Detach Console window to make it separate
3. Attach ConsoleE (Window -> Console Enhanced) console to the Console window
4. Move the mouse to the bottom of the Unity Editor
Expected results: Console window does not disappear
Actual result: Console window disappears
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.2.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly