Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Console windows disappear when Unity Editor is not in focus
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (29).zip"
2. Detach Console window to make it separate
3. Attach ConsoleE (Window -> Console Enhanced) console to the Console window
4. Move the mouse to the bottom of the Unity Editor
Expected results: Console window does not disappear
Actual result: Console window disappears
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.2.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete