Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Console window is spammed with warning messages when UI Slider's Min Value is set to greater value than Max Value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BugReport.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Load the 'SampleScene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Canvas' > 'Slider'
4. In the Inspector window change 'Min Value' to '2'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warning messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: warning messages are spammed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible