Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Console window is spammed with warning messages when UI Slider's Min Value is set to greater value than Max Value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BugReport.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Load the 'SampleScene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Canvas' > 'Slider'
4. In the Inspector window change 'Min Value' to '2'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warning messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: warning messages are spammed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source