Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Console window is spammed with warning messages when UI Slider's Min Value is set to greater value than Max Value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BugReport.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Load the 'SampleScene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Canvas' > 'Slider'
4. In the Inspector window change 'Min Value' to '2'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warning messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: warning messages are spammed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view