Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Console window is spammed with warning messages when UI Slider's Min Value is set to greater value than Max Value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BugReport.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Load the 'SampleScene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Canvas' > 'Slider'
4. In the Inspector window change 'Min Value' to '2'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warning messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: warning messages are spammed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR