Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Console window is spammed with warning messages when UI Slider's Min Value is set to greater value than Max Value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BugReport.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Load the 'SampleScene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Canvas' > 'Slider'
4. In the Inspector window change 'Min Value' to '2'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warning messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: warning messages are spammed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'