Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Console warning "Texture being dragged has no Sprites" is printed infinitely when sprite is being dragged on Scene window
1. Import user's attached sprite (or any other)
2. In sprite's Inspector window change texture type to Sprite(2D and UI) and sprite mode to multiple, apply changes
3. Drag the sprite from Project window to Scene window
Expected: console warning "Texture being dragged has no Sprites." appears once
Actual: console warning "Texture being dragged has no Sprites." keeps appearing as long as sprite is being dragged on Scene window
Reproduced in: 5.3.8f2, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Verified fixed on: 2017.2.0b3 (410785043cbf)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website