Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Console Logs from built Players are not received by an attached Editor until Console Connection drop-down is clicked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project in the Unity Editor
2. Do NOT touch the Console window's Connection drop-down until later (step 6)
3. Build and run a development player with auto connect profiler
4. once build and connected, validate that the connection is established (profiler receives data)
4.b) if no connection was established yet, establish it via the profiler Window's connection drop-down
5. check Console window, see that no logs are received
Expected: Logs emitted in the Player are received in the Console Window of the attached Editor.
Actual: Logs emitted in the Player are NOT received in the Console Window of the attached Editor.
6. Click on Console Window's connection drop-down and outside of it
7. See logs being received now
Reproduces with 2019.3.0f6, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field