Search Issue Tracker
"InvalidOperationException: Stack empty" error is thrown when reimporting scripts that use Platform Dependent Compilation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Script error"
2. In the Assets folder find "NewBehaviourScript"
3. Right click on it and click Reimport
Expected results: Errors that are not related to correct scripting are not is thrown
Actual results: After script reimporting error "InvalidOperationException: Stack empty" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b8
Note: In lower versions than 2018.3 Script from this project cannot be used because it is not part of the C# 6.0 language specification.
The parsing of source files has been updated after resolving this case: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1104428/ to give a more specific error message in cases where preprocessor directives and their arguments are invalid.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website