Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
"Sequence contains no matching element" error thrown when changing Scene View Render Mode to Shaded via shortcut
How to reproduce:
1. Open up any project
2. Navigate to "Edit" -> "Shortcuts..."
3. In the "Shortcuts" window select the "Scene View" category
4. Find the "Render Mode/Shaded" command and assign it a shortcut key
5. Select Scene View and click the set shortcut key
Expected result: the Scene Render Mode is changed to "Shaded"
Actual result: Shading mode doesn't change and "Sequence contains no matching element" is thrown in Console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1 (Render Mode commands not available in the Shortcuts panel)
First lines of the error:
InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) (at <740fe367d2db47309969ab8aa37e7754>:0)
UnityEditor.SceneRenderModeWindow.GetBuiltinCameraMode (UnityEditor.DrawCameraMode drawMode) (at <6bba75ed57cb4aab97e7ea7a8713b0aa>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled