Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Conditional compilation problem with RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod
1. Open "DELETE.zip" project
2. Clear the Console and enter Play mode
3. Exit Play mode and check the Console output (Test A, B, and C should be output)
4. "File" -> "Build Settings..." -> "Build" -> Build the project for Windows Standalone
5. Open the built project
6. Go to the directory where you built the project -> "...._Data" -> "output_log"
7. At the very bottom notice that only Test B and C are output
Expected result: Test A, B, and C should be output to the Windows Standalone output log
Actual result: Test A isn't outputted to the output log
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4. 2017.1.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default