Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Conditional compilation problem with RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod
1. Open "DELETE.zip" project
2. Clear the Console and enter Play mode
3. Exit Play mode and check the Console output (Test A, B, and C should be output)
4. "File" -> "Build Settings..." -> "Build" -> Build the project for Windows Standalone
5. Open the built project
6. Go to the directory where you built the project -> "...._Data" -> "output_log"
7. At the very bottom notice that only Test B and C are output
Expected result: Test A, B, and C should be output to the Windows Standalone output log
Actual result: Test A isn't outputted to the output log
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4. 2017.1.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"