Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Conditional compilation problem with RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod
1. Open "DELETE.zip" project
2. Clear the Console and enter Play mode
3. Exit Play mode and check the Console output (Test A, B, and C should be output)
4. "File" -> "Build Settings..." -> "Build" -> Build the project for Windows Standalone
5. Open the built project
6. Go to the directory where you built the project -> "...._Data" -> "output_log"
7. At the very bottom notice that only Test B and C are output
Expected result: Test A, B, and C should be output to the Windows Standalone output log
Actual result: Test A isn't outputted to the output log
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4. 2017.1.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets