Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Compute shader with transparency fails to compile under OpenGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Set Graphics API to OpenGL
3. Enter Playmode
Expected result: no compilation errors
GLSL compilation failed:
0(91) : error C1008: undefined variable "u_xlat_loop_1"
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on any DirectX or Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams