Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Compute Shader is not using defined constants when setting data with SetConstantBuffer
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ComputeShaderSetConstantBuffer.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console
For Dx11 / 12 API: Run the project as is with above instructions.
For Vullkan/Metal/OpenGL API's :
#pragma enable_cbuffer needs to be added right after #pragma kernel Execute in ComputeShaderSetConstantBufferTest.compute under \Assets directory else all tests will fail
Expected result: Console shows: "Result is 3. Should be: 3"
Actual result: Console shows: "Result is 0. Should be: 3"
- Reproducible on Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time