Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Compute Shader is not using defined constants when setting data with SetConstantBuffer
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ComputeShaderSetConstantBuffer.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console
For Dx11 / 12 API: Run the project as is with above instructions.
For Vullkan/Metal/OpenGL API's :
#pragma enable_cbuffer needs to be added right after #pragma kernel Execute in ComputeShaderSetConstantBufferTest.compute under \Assets directory else all tests will fail
Expected result: Console shows: "Result is 3. Should be: 3"
Actual result: Console shows: "Result is 0. Should be: 3"
- Reproducible on Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated