Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.7f1, 2023.2.0b3, 2023.3.0a1
Component icon does not clear when Serialized field is changed to "None"
1. Open the attached “Test Project” project
2. Select “SerializedFieldBug” in the Hierarchy window
3. Select “Serialized Field Bug (Script)” Component and change the “Serialized Transform” value to anything in the Scene
4. Change back the “Serialized Transform” value to “None”
Expected result: “None” value displays no icon
Actual result: “None” value displays the previous icon (Transform icon)
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25, 2023.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.0a8
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags