Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Component Header Settings button is different from the Inspector Component Settings button when drawn in EditorWindow
1. Open user attached project "EditorWindow_Header"
2. In the top menu, press Test > Test Window
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera"
Expected result: Component Settings button icon is the same in the Inspector and "testWindow"
Actual result: Component Settings button icons are different (three dots in the Inspector and a cogwheel in the "testWindow")
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right