Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Component Header Settings button is different from the Inspector Component Settings button when drawn in EditorWindow
1. Open user attached project "EditorWindow_Header"
2. In the top menu, press Test > Test Window
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera"
Expected result: Component Settings button icon is the same in the Inspector and "testWindow"
Actual result: Component Settings button icons are different (three dots in the Inspector and a cogwheel in the "testWindow")
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh