Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Component Header Settings button is different from the Inspector Component Settings button when drawn in EditorWindow
1. Open user attached project "EditorWindow_Header"
2. In the top menu, press Test > Test Window
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera"
Expected result: Component Settings button icon is the same in the Inspector and "testWindow"
Actual result: Component Settings button icons are different (three dots in the Inspector and a cogwheel in the "testWindow")
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode