Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Complex #if Preprocessor Directives stop evaluating when a false value occurs in an OR statement
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window go to Scenes and select "TestScriptFailing" script.
Expected result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive correctly and compiles the code
Actual result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive incorrectly which means that the code is not compiled
Reproducible with 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Not reproducle with 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3