Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Complex #if Preprocessor Directives stop evaluating when a false value occurs in an OR statement
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window go to Scenes and select "TestScriptFailing" script.
Expected result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive correctly and compiles the code
Actual result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive incorrectly which means that the code is not compiled
Reproducible with 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Not reproducle with 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website