Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Complex #if Preprocessor Directives stop evaluating when a false value occurs in an OR statement
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window go to Scenes and select "TestScriptFailing" script.
Expected result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive correctly and compiles the code
Actual result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive incorrectly which means that the code is not compiled
Reproducible with 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Not reproducle with 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default