Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Complex #if Preprocessor Directives stop evaluating when a false value occurs in an OR statement
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window go to Scenes and select "TestScriptFailing" script.
Expected result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive correctly and compiles the code
Actual result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive incorrectly which means that the code is not compiled
Reproducible with 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Not reproducle with 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode