Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Complex #if Preprocessor Directives stop evaluating when a false value occurs in an OR statement
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window go to Scenes and select "TestScriptFailing" script.
Expected result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive correctly and compiles the code
Actual result: Compiler evaluates preprocessor directive incorrectly which means that the code is not compiled
Reproducible with 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Not reproducle with 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project