Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Compiling all shader variants needs a Cancel option
- Select a material that uses the new Universal shader
- Select Edit...
- Click the "Show code" button for All variants
On my computer a progress bar shows up that says Compiling all shaders variants. It attempts to compile about 170.000 of them. From my calculations this operation will take at least 20 minutes and the Editor is completely blocked in the meantime. Either perform that compilation in the background on separate threads and let me use Unity in the meantime or give the users a Cancel option.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar