Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Compiler error verification check prolongs compilation by 10-20 minutes when handling multiple errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached '1238888.zip'
Expected result: Considering the project is small Editor opens up nearly instantaneously
Actual result: Editor takes 10-20 minutes to open up
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0f6, 2020.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2020.1.0b8 (due to Unity Package Manager Error occurring during import)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string